I LOVE the black and white pictures!! She looks like she's smiling in one of them!! Gosh-she has changed in just a few weeks! She definitely looks like Daddy! But, she has her Papa's feet!! Check out the cuticles though-some are square! That is ME! I'm the only one who has that trait-you, your Mom and Kandace have ovals. She has Aunt T's nails. Unfortunately, from the butterfly pictures, it also looks like she has Aunt T and her Mama's butt (or LACK of one!) Let's pray she grows a butt! She is gorgeous! Wish I could get my hands on her. Give her a kiss for me!!
2 comments:
I LOVE the black and white pictures!! She looks like she's smiling in one of them!! Gosh-she has changed in just a few weeks! She definitely looks like Daddy! But, she has her Papa's feet!! Check out the cuticles though-some are square! That is ME! I'm the only one who has that trait-you, your Mom and Kandace have ovals. She has Aunt T's nails. Unfortunately, from the butterfly pictures, it also looks like she has Aunt T and her Mama's butt (or LACK of one!) Let's pray she grows a butt! She is gorgeous! Wish I could get my hands on her. Give her a kiss for me!!
She is beautiful guys. I love the pics.
Post a Comment